When you choose this stainless steel braided supply line, you're choosing a product that starts with an extruded core of PVC tubing. The core is then over-braided with polyester yarn and another layer of PVC material. The final layer consists of stainless steel braid to form a strong, yet flexible supply line. Brass nuts on both ends ensure a solid connection on the inlet and outlet ends.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Stainless steel braiding over braided PVC for strength
- Use to hook up your washing machine to the water supply
- Solid brass 3/4 in. pipe thread on both ends
- Maximum working pressure 125 psi
- Note: product may vary by store