The 11/16 in. x 11/16 in. Primed Finger-Jointed Pine Quarter Round Moulding adds a finishing touch to anything from walls to cabinetry. It is commonly used as an embellishment to existing structures and moulding applications and is typically installed on an inside corner where two surfaces meet at 90 degrees. This is one of the most common moldings used in crafts and home projects.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A durable pine substrate that has workability similar to solid pine
- Primed surface - ready to paint
- Coated with a high hide water-based primer, allowing for superior paint adherence
- Use to cover any 90-degree recessed corner
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails