Rated 2.8 out of 5 by 8
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by meandchris06 Terrible, not worth the money
I felt that I needed to give a review for this. My husband has put together many bookcases and shelvings and he said that hands down this was the worst. I love the way it looks but the hardware was a piece of junk plus some of the holes weren't in the right place so he had to make new holes. A lot of the cams broke as he was putting it together. Then he also had a couple of screws break off in the sides. I reordered the cams and the company was more than happy to resend them and it took about a week to arrive. Overall putting it together was a nightmare. Now that it's together it is pretty, but I wouldn't buy another one even though I would love to.
October 16, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by steve mrginal quality, finished product looked alright, not very sturdy
very difficult to assemble fit & finish poor looks alright
October 18, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bryant Well Worth The Price
1. One reviewer wrote about cracks and that I did experience, but they are cracks in the surface of the veneer/finish and don't deem to penetrate deep into the wood. Both of them had the same issue on the exact same pieces (the thin, long posts located on the front and left and right sides) but nowhere else. Makes the finished bookcase a bit less than perfect, but they aren't even noticeable.
2. Some of the pieces, mainly the wood and glass doors, probably could have come pre-assembled. That probably would have saved 30 - 45 minutes and it doesn't seem like that would have added too greatly to the size of the pieces in the box.
3. The first bookcase took about 3 hours to assemble. Learning curve reduced the second one to about 1 hour 45 minutes.
4. One reviewer also mentioned the connecting tape for the cardboard backing being stuck to the protective paper inside the box and I did experience that with one of them, but it didn't keep the tape from doing it's jobs once I got it unstuck.
5. Overall, the finished cases are very sturdy and heavy and they look great and my action figures look great in them. I also mounted touch lights for added effect.
6. I am very happy with them.
July 5, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by arrady Really look and work nice
The bookcase is really nice, look awesome, for the price, the quality is nice. Was a good buy, really functional.
March 23, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Kato Unique design allows one shelf at a time access
Easy to assemble,with all the hardware included.
Nice deep color,good looks.
Sturdy enough to hold all my large hard cover history and biography books.
August 9, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Tina Looks good but...
Heavy. A lot of assembly required. Back board piece is 3 pieces taped together with black duct tape that stuck to original box and came off causing the finish to go with it. And yes, wobbly finished product. But once in place, this product looks really good.
In store pickup was a challenge as store couldn't apply coupon, locate product, or assist with a solution. Spent a lot of time and multiple trips to the store to pick up entire order. Email communication is great - store doesn't seem to know how to complete online order as it's supposed to be fast, easy and efficient. That didn't happen. Making another trip tomorrow. :/
January 28, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by gene Extremely poor quality product
The bookshelf finish was very poor quality, and arrived scratched up in the box. The kit was missing some hardware, and one of the door supports came drilled incorrectly. The manufacturer replaced missing and incorrect part, but I had to wait to finish putting it together.
April 5, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Rattlesnake Worst product I ever bought!!!
The worst product I have ever purchased the sides chip very easily and very hard to assembly with one person. The total products is no good!!
May 26, 2015