Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space. These rugs are expertly handloom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create these simply beautiful styles. Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. It is predominantly farmed by approximately four million small farmers in India and Bangladesh and supports hundreds of thousands of workers in jute manufacturing (from raw material to yarn and finished products).
- Pile: 100% Jute
- Rug pad recommended
- Machine Made Weave and is Made in China
- Anji Mountain rugs are stylish and provide a natural feel to your home
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; do not dry clean
- Easily fits with most room configurations
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.