Utilizing Avallon’s exclusive InvisiMist drain technology, the APAC140HC liberates you from ever having to drain an internal reservoir again. As warm air and humidity are normally associated, we engineered this portable air conditioner (PAC) to remove up to 86 pints of moisture from your air per day. In many cases, the APAC140HC’s self-evaporative function will expel the majority of air moisture. However, in high humidity environments, self-evaporation is not enough. Excess water accumulates in the internal reservoir and, to prevent itself from overflowing onto your floor, a PAC will automatically turn off. This can happen at any time and will require you to manually drain the PAC. The InvisiMist system solves this problem. Consisting of an internal drain pump, a water line and our InvisiMist nozzle, the InvisiMist system automatically turns on when water accumulates and safely disposes of it through the easy-to-assemble window kit. This unit is more powerful than other 14,000 BTU PACs, cooling your space up to 40% more quickly because of its dual hose air system, which separates intake and exhaust, allowing for more air intake and cooling power. The three (3) adjustable fan speeds allow you to customize the unit’s operations to suit your cooling preferences. In addition, this PAC features a heat function, which makes it the perfect unit to use all year round to fulfill your heating and cooling needs.
- 14,000 BTU Cooling power cools rooms up to 525 sq. ft., and 11,000 BTU Heating power warms room up to 450 sq. ft.
- Includes three (3) piece window kit that will fit into windows ranging from 20 in. - 46 in.
- Exhaust hose measures 5 in. diameter and can extend to 49 in.
- Temperature range of 61° F - 89° F
- Electronic controls with digital display and remote included
- 24 hour timer and auto restart feature
- Four (4) easy rolling casters
- Three (3) fan speeds
- CADR for smoke 164 / dust 164 / pollen 174