Help protect an outdoor wood surface from UV damage and mildew growth by using the Behr 1-gal. Latex-Based Wood Stain. This exterior wood stain, ideal for use on decking, fencing and siding, offers a durable, 100% acrylic formula that cleans easily with soap and water. With a tintable base, this wood stain can be mixed with other paint colors to match virtually any color scheme.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Suitable for application on previously painted or primed exterior wood surfaces such as decks, fences, siding, shutters, doors, furniture, windows and trim
- Durable, 100% acrylic latex formula
- Resists UV damage for a long-lasting, freshly painted look
- Resists mildew growth to help maintain a pristine appearance
- 1-gal. container covers up to 300 sq. ft.
- Improved hiding capability allows for greater coverage with less paint
- Waterproof formula withstands application in a wide range of climatic conditions
- Tintable base
- Semi-transparent, glass-like sheen
- Cleans with soap and water for easy stain removal
- Click here to learn more about exterior stain products
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?