The 360-degree Swivel Torch to Access Tight Spots makes large diameter soldering, brazing and heat treating in tight and awkward spaces convenient and easy. The 360-degree vertical swivel provides greater accessibility to work surfaces, and a maximum-heat swirl flame makes for faster soldering times. A trigger-start ignition makes lighting the torch quick and easy, and an adjustable flame control knob provides precise flame sizing. This sturdy torch is built with a durable stainless steel burn tube.
- Trigger-start ignition easily ignites the flame
- Swirl flame provides a hot, efficient flame for large diameter soldering, brazing and heat treating
- For best results, use with MAP-pro fuel, such as the Bernzomatic 14.1 oz. MAP-Pro hand torch cylinder
- Rotating burn tube provides maximum accessibility
- Pressure regulated for consistent performance when tilted or momentarily inverted
- Flame control valve easily sizes flame and extinguishes when finished
- Limited 3-year warranty