The North Dakota shed kit offers unique pocket doors that sets this shed into a class of it's own and offers plenty of space for storing your tools and garden equipment. The pocket doors feature heavy duty construction and are designed to recess along the front wall for ease of entry. The North Dakota shed kit comes with 24 in. o.c. 2 x 4 framing and L. P. (Louisiana Pacific) Smartside exterior grade pre-primed paneling ready to paint the color of your choice. The Sturdy-Built Truss System is designed for a 40 lb. snow load and 90 mph. wind load. Check with your local permit authority before placing you order. Building is shipped directly to you via curbside delivery. Building is shown with optional gable window. Floor is not included. Shingles purchased by homeowner.
- Select grade pre-cut white pine trim
- Premium L.P. smartside paneling grooved 8 in. o.c. treated to resist fungal decay and insect infestation carries a 50 year limited warranty, siding is primed ready to paint
- Pre-assembled 5 ft. 6 in. wide x 6 ft. 6 in. high pocket door design provides smooth opening and keeps the weather out when closed and out of sight when open
- Premium grade 2 x 4 construction, wall studs and trusses are placed 24 in. o.c.
- Sturdy-built truss system provides for 40 lbs snow load and 90 mph wind load
- All required nails, hardware, glue are provided along with detailed easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Assembly required, some cutting required during assembly
- 15 Year limited warranty
- Check with your local permit office before building