The Toro Blue Stripe 1/2 in. x 50 ft. Drip Tubing is manufactured via a patented process with a 3-layer construction consisting of two strong outer layers and a muscular, flexible inner core. The large inner diameter enables longer runs than smaller-diameter tubing, the same as products used in commercial farms. It is UV resistant and has been consistently tested in agriculture and greenhouse applications.
- Designed to work with Toro Blue Stripe Drip irrigation products
- Large inner diameter allows installation of long runs of tubing
- 60 psi pressure rating
- Linear low-density polyethylene tubing is made from high-grade polyethylene resins
- 3-layer Matrix technology for improved strength and flexibility
- Minimum 2% carbon black UV inhibitor added for resistance to sunlight deterioration
- Conforms to A.S.A.E. standards for minimum inside diameter and wall thickness
- Dimensions = 0.710 O.D. x 0.620 I.D.