The CM8S 8-1/2 in. Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw features a Bosch exclusive design delivering a well-balanced saw with a top carry handle at the center of gravity. Accessible controls make it easy to change bevel settings without reaching behind the saw. Provides quick and accurate cuts the CM8S also has the same crosscut capacity (12-3/4 in.) as a 10 in. miter saw, at 30% the weight.
- Ultimate portability one handed Bosch exclusive design delivers a well-balanced saw with a top carry handle and a weight of only 37 lbs. easily provides 1-handed portability on and off the job
- Easy access bevel controls, bevel lock lever, and bevel turret stops are located on side of tool for quick and easy adjustments
- Integrated expanding base extensions expands up to 29 in. left to right for additional work-piece support
- Large easy to read miter and bevel scales uniform marks from 52˚ left to 60˚ right with 10 adjustable miter detents set at most common cuts
- Adjustable front stabilizing foot maintains saw stability when performing slide cuts allowing maximum capacity: cross cut 12-1/4 in. at 0˚, 8 in. at 45˚, 2-3/4 in. upright, 3-1/2 in. crown
- Miter detent override intuitive easy to access thumb-actuated override
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs