The Bosch quick change bi-metal hole saws feature Progress or tooth geometry, combining cutting teeth with specially designed chip-removal teeth for super-fast cutting action in metal and wood. They work with mandrel models HSBAM, PCM38, PCM12 and PCMSDSPL. Hole saws 1-1/2 in. and larger can also be used with mandrel model HSBAMP.
- Progressor tooth design cuts faster and lasts longer in wood and metal applications
- Reinforced shoulder for increased strength
- 8% cobalt alloy has higher heat resistance
- 10° cutting angle for high performance
- Works with standard or Quick Change mandrels (Quick Change requires adapters)
- Bi-metal hole saw
- 4-teeth per in.