The electrodes on a spark plug must be clean and sharp to produce the powerful spark required for ignition. The more worn or dirty a spark plug, the more voltage - and the greater the tug on the rewind - required to produce an adequate spark. Briggs & Stratton spark plug resists fouling/corrosion providing easy starting and improved engine performance. Set spark plug gap according to operator’s manual.
- Replaces 802592S, 5095H and RJ19LM
- Fits selected L-head engines
- Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance by using Briggs & Stratton replacement and maintenance parts
- Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines
- Not only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies with applicable (EPA) emission regulations
- There are no substitutes when it comes to keeping engine powered equipment healthy, to maximize engine life, meet original equipment specs and provide full warranty coverage, always use genuine parts from Briggs & Stratton