This flooring offers the character and distinctiveness of antique wood with the durability of a new product. The variations in length of the planks and the differences in color tone add to the rustic charm they present. Bruce hardwood flooring is manufactured from premium, select hardwoods and finished using world-class manufacturing techniques to enhance beauty and durability. This floor can be installed on any grade level (ground floor, upstairs or in basements). Bruce flooring is produced under rigorous environmental standards.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Oak, this product is made at an FSC Certified manufacturing facility
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Varied Lengths 10 in. - 48 in.
- 25 sq. ft. per carton and carton weight: 42 lbs.
- Construction: 5 ply Engineered Construction
- Prefinished Distressed Oak Toast with Dura-Luster Plus Finish
- Planks have beveled edge and beveled end details
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1300
- Installed on, below or above grade
- Installation can be glue down stapled or floated
- Residential use
- 25-year residential finish with lifetime structural warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- This item may ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts