The Brussel's Bonsai Dwarf Cryptomeria Bonsai is an indoor non-flowering bonsai that features a conical shape and finely cut blue-green needles and peeling red bark. The foliage turns bronze in winter and then returns to green with the longer days of spring. This tree, commonly referred to as Japanese Cedar, is perfect for indoor settings and lightly shaded outdoor sites.
- Dwarf Cryptomeria is an indoor non-flowering bonsai
- Botanical name: Cryptomeria japonica "Tansu"
- Foliage turns bronze in winter and returns to green in spring
- Makes a perfect miniature Christmas tree
- Outdoor bonsai enjoy morning sun and afternoon shade
- Includes 8 in. humidity tray, deco rock and proper care brochure