Gable vents provide added architectural detail with their sharp distinctive characteristics. They offer key features that have become the benchmark in the industry. Installation is easy with our wide nailing flange, leveling lines, and adjustable stop gauge. Our patented snap-on trim ring hides rough cuts and reduces installation time, while providing a finished appearance once the vent has been installed. Our vents utilize a double baffle design that blocks a direct view into the home and provides added protection against wind-driven rain and snow. The sealed-in fiberglass screen offers complete insect and animal protection. Each gable vent has more venting area than industry standards. Available in 001 White or 030 Paintable only. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Polypropylene/polystyrene. Made in the USA.
- Net Free Venting Area: 153 sq in. Rough Opening: 13 in.x13 in.
- Constructed with color molded-through to provide a durable, maintenance-free, U.V. stabilized product free of scratching, flaking, or fading
- Easy to install on all types of exteriors: wood, vinyl, stucco, brick, or fiber cement
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Double baffle system for weather protection
- Sealed-in screen for defense against insects and animals
- Easy installation in brick, vinyl or wood