Soniguard drop ceiling soundproofing insulation above your ceiling tiles will dramatically improve the sound-blocking characteristics of any suspended ceiling. If you are tired of noise coming down through your ceiling or up through the floor from the basement below and you've already got a suspended ceiling (or can install one), Soniguard acoustic thermal suspended ceiling insulation can make your drop ceiling quieter in no time. With Ceilume's revolutionary Soniguard ceiling insulation you will immediately see the difference, feel the difference and most importantly hear the difference. Unlike fiberglass insulation, with Soniguard there is no itching and no scratching, nothing but the velvety feel of the best insulation product ever. For beauty with ultimate sound blocking performance, use Soniguard in combination with mineral fiber ceiling tiles, tin ceiling tiles or the latest decorative vinyl ceiling tiles to create a modestly priced designer ceiling that both sounds great and looks terrific. Not only that, Soniguard's impressive 6.0 R-Value will significantly augment your existing ceiling tiles R-Value to help any room feel warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer - and that's good for you and for your pocketbook.
- Soniguard is made from snow-white, thermal bonded polyester so it is dust free, itch free and fiberglass free
- Easy to install Soniguard soundproofing drop ceiling insulation provides an NRC of 0.80% and an R-Value of 6.00
- Moisture and odor resistant insulating batts are 2 ft. x 2 ft. (actual size 23.75 in. x 23.75 in.) and each piece covers a 4 sq. ft. area
- ASTM-E84 Class A fire rated
- Odor free, moisture-resistant, does not promote mold or fungi growth (ASTM C665, C1338, C1304, G21)
- Trims easily as needed with household scissors
- Thermal-bonded polyester that will not lose body over time like fiberglass