PVC Sch. 40 fitting are for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140° F. They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Sch. 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Sch. 40 DWV Foam Core.
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications only
- Intended for pressure use
- PVC Sch. 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Maximum working temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA