The Marshland is a versatile hunting and fishing float tube includes a matching attachable decoy bag. Converts to a hunting float tube in seconds. Adjustable shotgun tether. Real tree Max-4 camo waterfowl print. Web loops along the outside edge for adding brush to make a simple and effective blind. Convenient D-rings on both sides of pockets for attaching decoy bags. Two drink holders, two cargo pockets with easy-open double zippers, and two interior pockets. Large back mesh platform for extra storage. Seat-back mesh stuff pocket with draw cord closure. Boston style valves for easy inflation and deflation.
- Removable shoulder straps for transporting the float tube
- Mesh stripping apron with fish ruler in inches and centimeters
- Generous bag holds up to 24 duck or six geese decoys, and attaches to float tube with locking straps hardware
- Roll-N-stow cinch straps compress the bag to a minimum profile when decoys are deployed
- Black mesh end and bottom panels allow decoys to dry out in between use