Exquisite hardwood grains run along the length of this PureBond Maple Plywood Project Panel, featuring rotary-cut veneers from domestically grown, sustainably harvested trees that exhibit the warmth and timeless quality of natural timber. The 5-ply panel is comprised of 100% wood (no MDF or particleboard), boasting a yellow poplar core substrate layered in cross-band formation to fortify its flatness and strength. The soy-based PureBond technology is formaldehyde-free, producing a water-resistant, nontoxic decorative plywood panel that is not prone to warp like solid wood and will not emit harmful fumes like UF-constructed sheets. A cost-competitive alternative to composite panels that may degrade interior air quality over time, this hardwood plywood from Columbia Forest Products is a superb choice for DIYers and professional tradesmen looking for stellar results on their next woodworking project.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR PLYWOOD CUSTOM CUT. Please complete your purchase after the form has been submitted.
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- The decorative top and bottom veneers, measuring approximately 1/42" thick, exhibit the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and are suitable for painting or staining
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Allow panel to acclimate to interior climate conditions for several days before customizing - for interior applications only
- For best cutting results, use an 80-tooth (or greater) table saw blade intended for sheet goods or a carbide-tipped circular saw plywood blade
- Common: 1/2 in. x 2 ft. x 8 ft.; Actual: 0.453 in. x 24 in. x 96 in.
- Direction of the grain is the length of panel
- Each panel weighs approximately 23 lbs.
- Grade: B-2 - See Grading Guide for additional information
- Available in additional species- Alder, Cherry, Cedar, Hickory, Mahogany, Poplar, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak