The Cooper Wiring Devices TR7730LA Combination Single Pole and Two Pole Receptacle is an automatic grounding system. This receptacle also provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumped is used. This combination device features UL listed tamper resistant shutters designed to prevent the insertion of foreign objects. This switch is horsepower rated for motor loads per UL 20. The Cooper Wiring Devices TR7730LA Combination Single Pole and Two Pole Receptacle measures 4.19-inches long by 1.5-inches wide by 1.20-inches deep and comes with a 2-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship. Cooper Wiring Devices offers innovative wiring solutions that increase productivity, energy efficiency and safety on the jobsite and at home. Cooper Wiring Devices has been a trusted name in electrical products for over 175-years and is headquartered in Peachtree, GA and has international manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure
- Backwire clamps on side terminals provide for easy installation of #12 and #14 AWG wire
- Light almond finish is impact-resistant thermoplastic rocker, top and backbody are virtually unbreakable
- Compliant with 2011 NEC Articles 406.12 – 406.14 for Tamper Resistant Receptacles
- Steel mounting strap is zinc-plated for added corrosion resistance
- Convenient patented built-in wire stripper speeds installation
- 2-year limited warranty