Cree's TW Series LED Candelabra Light Bulbs (3-Pack) look and light just like incandescent lighting, emitting a warm, decorative sparkle. Designed to last over 22 years, they light instantly, are dimmable and use 88% less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs to help save money and energy year after year. Their decorative blunt tip, clear finish and UL damp rating make them ideal for use in exposed indoor candelabra fixtures, wall sconces, chandeliers and enclosed outdoor fixtures.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Brightness: 350 lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $0.60 (based on three hours/day, 11¢/kWh; cost depends on rates and use)
- Life: 22.8 years (based on three hours/day)
- Light appearance: 2700K (soft white)
- Energy used: 5 watts (equivalent to a 40-watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Lumens per watt: 70
- Mercury-free composition is safe and environmentally friendly
- Uses 88% less energy compared to a standard incandescent light bulb
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor lighting applications
- Ideal for use in exposed indoor candelabra fixtures, chandeliers, wall sconces and enclosed outdoor fixtures
- E12 Edison base
- Check out our helpful buying guide for LED lighting.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs