Parallel plunge allows the operator to maintain a smooth and constant hand position during the cutting process. A 48-tooth blade gives fine and accurate finishes with very little breakout in laminates. Rail adjustment allows the saw to be adjusted accurately to the rail. The anti-kickback function stops the saw from moving backwards along the rail and from climbing out of the work piece when making plunge cuts. Variable speed allows the correct speed to be set to match different types of materials. Full-wave electronics maintain a constant speed under heavy load. The enclosed guard gives a 90-percent dust extraction capability, while the 55 millimeter depth of cut allows for the trimming and sizing of most common door sizes.
- Zero clearance track saw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter freecuts
- For use with Track Saw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions
- On-track cut depth: 2-1/8 in. (54mm) at 90 degrees, 1-5/8 in. (41mm) at 45 degrees; depth scale accurately indicates exact depth of cut accounting for track thickness.
- 12A, 1300W motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8 in. thick.
- Continuous Anti-Kickback mechanism and riving knife prevent kickback when engaged
- Low profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces.
- Straight plunge mechanism for optimal ergonomics
- Universal 1-1/4 in. dust port for 90% efficient dust collection with vacuum