Don’t let an inferior saw blade slow down your circular saw. Step up to a DEWALT Construction Saw Blade and slice through a variety of jobsite building materials, including construction lumber, plywood, OSB and siding. The contractor-duty, thin-kerf blade features extremely durable tungsten carbide teeth, which stay sharper longer than standard carbide blades. It also has a specially formulated anti-stick coating that reduces friction and sticky gum buildup, and ribbed heat vents that allow the blade to run cooler and cut quicker while eliminating warping.
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- Computer balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
- Exclusive wedge shoulder design puts more steel behind each tip for increased durability and accuracy
- Ideal for all cutting applications in softwood, hardwood, chip board or plywood using a table saw or miter saw
- Professional quality thin kerf carbide saw blades produce a smooth finish with minimal material waste