The Lightning rail comes completely folded for ease of transportation and quickly racks for use as a horizontal rail or the custom angle of your stairs for a stair rail. The fast and easy installation of the 6 ft. Pre-assembled lightning rail it the perfect product for the do-it-yourselfer and the professional deck builder. Made of quality #1 southern yellow pine treated that is kiln dried after treatment (KDAT) and contour black aluminum balusters, your new stylish treated railing will be the talk of the neighborhood.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Quickly and easily installs for horizontal and stair rail applications
- Contour aluminum balusters give the look of hand-forged wrought iron at a fraction of the cost
- Use with DeckoRail 2 in. x 4 in. rail brackets for a quick, strong and attractive connection to deck posts
- Add a 6 ft. wood cap rail to the top of the rail for a finished look
- Wood is kiln-dried and pressure-treated for long-term performance