Specially designed for cutting composite material, the 12 in. x 84-Tooth Diablo TrexBlade features Modified Triple Chip Grind tooth geometry for exceptional durability in cutting highly abrasive materials. Constructed with TiCo Hi-Density special-blend carbide, this durable blade is outfitted with 84 teeth to make smooth, finely finished cuts in deck boards, giving outdoor retreats a polished look. The Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating reduces drag while stabilizer vents absorb noise and vibration to keep the blade straight. An ultra-slim kerf produces a thin cut for less material removal and fast, effortless operation.
- Freud TiCo high-density carbide is specially formulated to maximize cutting life in composite materials and plastics
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) fabrication keeps composite material cool while cutting, producing melt-free cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents absorb noise and vibration, keeping the blade straight and true for superior quality cuts
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating reduces drag and shields the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Super-thin kerf provides fast, clean cuts with minimal material removal, ideal for underpowered saws on a job site
- Not intended for use above 6000 RPM
- Not recommended for ferrous metals or masonry
- Backed by Trex company, the world's largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing products
- Red saw blades are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.