Slice through metal 1/8 in. to 1/2 in. thick with the Diablo Steel Demon Reciprocating Saw Blade. Constructed with a 1 in. tall rigid body to foster straight cuts, these 9 in. x 8-10 TPI blades feature dual-tooth configuration with small gullets for extra durability and efficient debris expulsion. Bi-metal construction gives the blades utmost durability and a Perma-SHIELD coating reduces drag for smooth operation in rugged applications.
- Perma-SHIELD coating protects the blade from heat, gumming, and corrosion
- 1 in. demolition body delivers straighter cuts with less vibration
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge increases the hardness to a Rockwell Hardness of HRC 62 versus HRC 55 for standard blades
- Cuts metal 1/8 in. to 1/2 in. thick, ideal for slicing pipes, beams, bars, frames, ductwork and more
- Red reciprocating blades are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.