The Dremel 3 in. Carbide Multi-Purpose Flush Cut Wheel features a dome-shaped blade ideal for making flush cuts in a variety of wood materials of up to 3/4 in. for your convenience. The specially designed wheel for making flush cuts in wood materials including soft and hard wood, plywood, composites, laminate flooring, drywall, PVC and plastic. Uses include cutting baseboard for flooring installation.
- For use on the Dremel SM20 saw-max (sold separately)
- For use with accessory Dremel SM840 miter guide (sold separately)
- Carbide cutting grit for a variety of high performance cutting applications
- User tip, do not apply excessive pressure let the tool do the work
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "