The all NEW Dremel SM710 Saw-Max Accessory kit gives you all of the accessories needed for making simple cuts through a wide range of materials. This kit features 12 Saw-Max accessory wheels valued at $115 and allows users to cut through wood, plastic, drywall, laminates, metals, brick, tile and more.
- SM500 and SM600: ideal for a variety of wood materials including soft and hard wood, plywood, composites, laminate flooring, drywall, PVC and plastic
- SM540: ideal for a variety of tile including wall tile, floor tile, porcelain, slate, stone, and cement backer board
- SM510: ideal for a variety of metal materials including copper pipe, conduit, coated wire shelving, thin sheet metal, threaded rod, sheet aluminum
- SM520: abrasive wheel is ideal of a variety of masonry materials including stone, slate, cement board, bricks, concrete, cement backer board and more
- Includes: 1 - SM600 wood and plastic flush cut wheel, 2 - SM500 “wood and plastic carbide wheels, 1 - SM540 diamond tile wheel, 2 - SM520 masonry wheels and 6 - SM510 metal wheels
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "