PelletVent is a patent-pending venting system for stoves and inserts that use multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed, and sugar beets) or oil fuel. As a result of DuraVent’s cutting-edge manufacturing process and commitment to innovation, PelletVent is uncompromised in attention to detail and performance. Select components are available in black to enhance interior aesthetics. PelletVent is UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and in Canada. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance. PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees, and fittings. Since the introduction of pellet stoves in the 1980’s, DuraVent has been recognized as the industry leader in venting systems for pellet stoves. Today, approximately 3 of every 4 pellet stoves in the US and Canada are vented with a DuraVent pellet system.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Assembled dimension: 12 in. W x 6 in. D x 12 in. H
- Adjustable to match the wall thickness
- Interior side is painted black
- Can be used to a vent wood-pellet burning stove only
- Suitable for a high-altitude installation and can be used on an installation that exceeds 15 ft. in height