This replacement HEPA filter can be used one of two ways. Use it as a replacement on a Dustless HEPA Vacuum that was factory certified and your vacuum will retain its certification, important when working under OSHS and NIOSH guidelines. If you are using this filter to convert a standard Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum to a HEPA unit it will provide far superior filtration, down to 0.3 microns, but it will not be certified and it won't pass inspection on the job site. Without certification an inspector can shut down your job. We recommend using the optional, disposable Micro Pre-filter in conjunction with the HEPA filter. The Micro Pre-filter is very economical and captures airborne particles down to 0.5 microns, amazingly close to the 0.3 micron level of the HEPA filter. That means the lower cost Micro Pre-filter captures the majority of dust, dirt and debris leaving the HEPA filter to capture only the finest particles. The Micro Pre-filter can greatly extend the life of your HEPA filter.
- Certified to IEST-RP-CC001.5, insuring a minimum filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 micron
- Meets EPA RRP standards
- When used with a micro pre-filter, can last up to 30 times longer
- Large surface area to support high air flow rate for superior dust collection
- Protect workers from harmful airborne particles like silica and hexavalent chromium
- What's in the bag: 1 certified HEPA filter
- Fits Dustless Technologies #16006 16 Gal HEPA wet/dry vacuum