The Airbase by EMAX Industrial Twin Hammer Air Impact Wrench (Model: EATIW05S1P) is the perfect tool for tackling all types of jobs in the shop or at home. Forged for both industrial and commercial use, EMAX's construction offers the power, performance, and portability to get the job done every time. The Industrial Twin Hammer Air Impact Wrench features a heavy duty twin hammer impact mechanism which sends more torque to the anvil with less vibration. The Airbase by EMAX design couples a lightweight aluminum alloy body with rugged solid steel frontend construction, providing the user with comfort and durability. The full-stroke tease trigger throttle is pressure sensitive allowing projects to proceed at any speed. All EMAX air tools offer the industry's best product support with a limited lifetime warranty. EMAX is owned and operated in America and makes industrial grade tools for the household project focusing on quality, integrity, and service.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Solid steel front-end body construction delivers maximum wear and protection
- Delivers maximum torque of 450 ft. lbs.
- Downward air exhaust
- Lightweight aluminum alloy body
- Chrome molly steel rotor for maximum durability
- Heat treated anvil for extended life
- Tease trigger for provides variable speed control
- Rugged aluminum alloy body offers compact, lightweight design for continuous use
- 2-piece construction for easy serviceability with contoured sure-grip handle
- Adjustable power regulation allows for full power or variable power in either direction
- Heavy duty twin hammer impact mechanism delivers maximum torque and rugged durability
- Pressure feed lubrication ensures ease of use and reliable performance
- Limited lifetime warranty