The Everest 2 in. x 27 ft. Heavy duty adjustable ratchet tie down features Corrosion resistant hardware and flat hooks. The 27 ft. of patented extra strong webbing gives you reliability when you most need it. This is designed for heavy duty commercial users of truck straps. With a breaking strength of 10,000 lb. and a 3,333 lb. WLL (Working Load Limit). The additional side stitching is designed to keep the load secure.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Limited lifetime warranty
- The ratchet latches assist in reducing the stress being placed on the users fingers
- Can be used for truck straps and trailer straps
- The Double J-hook is durable metal hook that fits all anchors and truck straps
- Everests webbing side protector, has extra black stitching for ultimate protection, Everest uses this as added protection from breaking do to abrasion; testing by an independent lab for an aircraft and military supplier shows that after 2500 cycles of the abrasion test, that not only did it pass the requirement it surpassed it by an extra 2500 pounds of breaking strength
- WLL working load limit 3333 lbs.
- Features designed for commercial experts