Eagle Acid Stains create marbled variations of color on cured concrete by chemical reaction with the minerals in the concrete. Every concrete floor will react with its own unique pattern. Once sealed with clear sealer, your floor will pop with an elegant look. Because acid staining is a tedious process, Eagle concrete dyes should be considered if a simple process is important.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 14 colors available
- Marbled look gives your concrete a distinct and expensive appearance
- All concrete floors create their own unique look
- Color is result of chemical reaction for long-lasting results
- Click here to see a color chart
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations