Good for you. Good for the earth. Earth Pan+ was created with our planet and you in mind. This cookware delivers the performance and features you require without the drawbacks associated with traditional cookware. It is high heat safe to 600 degrees F on the stovetop, which saves time and makes food more delicious while offering exceptional heat distribution. Earth Pan+ features exclusive SandFlow nonstick, which originates from sand and is made without PTFE or PFOA. The unique coating doesn’t peel, blister or release toxic fumes at high temperatures. Plus, its manufacturing process produces less CO2, which makes life better for everyone – including the earth and those that share it. This cookware set is an exceptional value, including all of the pans needed to equip your kitchen with the most used cooking pieces. As the set contains only basic pieces, you'll really use each and every pan. It includes saucepans for whisking a homemade sauce or cooking your morning oatmeal, a big stockpot for soups, stews or boiling pasta, and skillets (probably the most used pan in any kitchen) that will help you turn out perfect crepes or a simple grilled cheese sandwich.
- Set Includes: 1.5 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 2 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 3 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 8 in. Skillet, 10 in. Skillet, 6 Qt. Covered Stockpot
- SandFlow Nonstick inside and out provides outstanding food release
- This EarthPan cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning convenience
- Aluminum construction heats up quickly and helps to reduce “hot spots” that cook foods unevenly, a stainless steel protector on the base makes this cookware suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction
- Dual riveted, rubberized phenolic handles are comfortable to hold and provide a confident grip. Oven safe to 350 degrees F/177 degrees C.
- Glass lids allow you to watch foods cook without having to remove the lid which releases moisture and flavor