Keep acids locked away in Edsal's Acid Safety Cabinet. The sturdy cabinet has a 2 in. door sill and plastic trays on the shelves that keep spills inside the cabinet, not on your floors. An air space between two 18-Gauge welded steel walls and 2 in. capped vents keep contents cooler than standard cabinets. Adjustable feet keep your cabinet level, an important feature when storing liquids. Each shelf holds 500 lbs. Comes with a special blue powder-coat paint finish that resists acid corrosion. This cabinet meets NFPA and OSHA standards for storage of Class, I, II and III liquids. Choose from three sizes.
- Adjustable feet keep your cabinet level
- 2 in. high leak proof door sill contains spills
- Dual 2 in. capped vents with flash arrestors for external exhaust
- Construction meets NFPA code 30 and OSHA standard 1910.106 for storage of class I II and III liquids
- Item custom made to your order, ships within 14 business days
- Special blue powder-coat paint finish that resists acid corrosion
- 18-Gauge welded steel walls