The Junior Victorian Greenhouse kit provides the ideal, year-round, gardening environment while exhibiting Old World Style and European engineering and craftsmanship. The elegant black aluminum framework, tempered glass panels, abundant 5 ft. side walls and 8 ft. 2 in. peak height combine to give you a beautiful greenhouse while providing you with 96 sq. ft. of comfortable interior workspace with a full view of your surroundings. Whether you are over-wintering special or valuable plants, starting seedlings or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance free use with this fully loaded kit. Our kit includes base foundation, automatic roof window openers, gutter system and interior shade netting to provide a healthy growing environment during spring and summer heat or during the frosty winter.
- 4 mm tempered glass for safety and good insulation value
- 5 ft. full height glass side panels provide excellent headroom along the interior sides, with an 8 ft. x 2 ft. overall height at peak
- 2 interior shade net sections open and retract with curtain rods and each side is independent of the other depending on the sun's location
- 2 roof windows with automatic window openers provide ventilation
- 1 large seedling bench runs the length of the greenhouse and attaches to the frame, 4 in. D x 20 in. W
- Framework base can anchor to bare level ground, wood platform or concrete slab, anchor stakes provided
- Step by step assembly instructions and DVD