These angled cutting pliers have a high leverage pivot design so the user does not have use as much force to cut the material. The angled cutting edge allows for cuts to be made flush to the material. The cutting edge is made of forged carbon steel for a durable edge.
- High-leverage pivot design uses less energy to cut than traditional cutting pliers
- Induction hardened cutting jaws engineered to stay sharp longer than non-induction hardened jaws
- Angled head design cuts flush against any surface
- Forged high-quality carbon steel provides a durable cutting edge
- Meets ANSI specifications
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip