Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 41
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Tweet Great Stove!!!!
I really love my stove. It is very easy to keep clean. The top you don't have to buy the components when you accidentally spilled something in it, and you couldn't get them clean anymore. Now you can just wipe off. You won't have to buy a new top because you couldn't get it clean. The oven isn't a self -cleaning oven but if you would wipe it out after each use you are good to go. Also has a light for the inside of your oven to look at what you are cooking. Also has a broiler, which is pretty cool to use. And you also have a timer to use to make sure your food doesn't burn. And you also have a clock on it. Very easy to use!!!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
October 17, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Rollie2 I had it installed 2 1/2 weeks ago. All of the elements worked. A couple of days after installation the right rear element no longer heated up. The repair shop has yet to get the new element from you. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
October 14, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RMA1 Works great!
Easy to clean! Easy to cook! This range is perfect. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
October 21, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Debi Quick service, delivered when promised, correct product delivered.
Basic, white oven. Works great. Delivery service prompt & efficient. Just what we needed.
October 23, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BarbieJ Easy to clean, great value!
I bought this stove when we first moved into our new home. I absolutely love the features and ease of use. Easy to clean stove top. I am completely satisfied with my purchase. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
October 15, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by judy JUNK!!!!!
I hate this stove. Waited two months for this to be available, thought with it being back ordered muat be something everyone wanted, Big mistake.
1. the drawer at bottom is flimsy. Sad.
2. There is no pre heat light for the oven. You have to stand there and wait for the beep to know that the oven is pre-heated. Plus it takes a ridiculously long time for the oven to get to pre heat.
3. Watch what you cook in the oven, do not use the rack on the last level, everything will burn.
4. The front right burner is two-fold. Small and big. Both do not cook properly.
5. I'm 65 yrs old and cooking is what I do best. This stove is a joke, if you know how to cook.
6. So sorry I bought this stove. Had a Kenmore prior to this and only wish I had it back. It was my fault for keeping this piece of junk.
November 5, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MonksterDS Great range for my home on the range
This is a great oven and range top. Love the glass surface and the black color really brings out the modern tones of my house. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
September 15, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RondaRN The best I ever had!!
I bought the stove a few months ago and I am in love. The stove and oven both cook well.
August 18, 2016