The GE PowerMark Gold 200 Amp 32-Space 40-Circuit Main Breaker Outdoor Load Center Contractor Kit is pre-packaged with a selection of circuit breakers. The UL-listed load center has holes rated 100% split neutral on each side that are compatible with #14-4 wire. The breaker box is a single-phase, 3-wire unit with a factory-installed main breaker. The center is designed and built for faster installation and a more dependable performance. This unit is compatible with GFCIs, AFCIs and standard circuit breakers.
- It features a copper bus for increased conductivity
- It has a galvanized box for rust resistance with a self-adjusting dead-front cover
- It features full-length neutral bars for faster and easier wiring
- Kit includes 3 THQP115 15 amp single-pole circuit breakers and 1 THQP230 30 amp double-pole circuit breaker
- Learn More About Electrical Panels Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs