The GE 25 Amp 2 in. Double-Pole Circuit Breaker has box-type terminals. This breaker is federal government specification WC-375B qualified. The ANSI-certified and CSA and UL-listed circuit breaker is rated for up to 25 Amp and offers 2 poles. The breaker features a plug-in design for easy installation.
- 25 Amp 2 poles
- Box-type terminals
- Federal government specification WC-375B qualified
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Plug-in design for easy installation
- Lifetime warranty
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs