The Gaggia Brera features an elegant brushed stainless steel front panel and a compact design that is much more space efficient than most machines in its class. But don’t let its size fool you, this super automatic is packed with clever features and advanced technology. All of the parts used for daily operations the coffee bean container, grounds disposal, water tank, and drip tray are accessible from the front of the machine for easy access and maintenance. In addition, this model has a very intuitive, user-friendly interface with push-button controls and a large display. Dedicated icons for grinding, brewing, and steaming functions have been color coded for quick reference. Whereas user controls are simple and straightforward, the Brera’s mechanical functions are undeniably sophisticated. An Optidose feature lets you control the strength of your espresso; the machine can also memorize drink volume to deliver a truly customized beverage. You can brew with pre-ground coffee, thanks to the integrated bypass doser. But, should you wish to take advantage of the Brera’s grinding functions, the durable ceramic grinder won’t disappoint. This machine uses the Gaggia Adapting System to monitor and automatically adjust the grind time, based on your beans, to deliver the exact quantity of coffee selected.
- Mavea water filter-four stages of filtration to remove impurities and reduce scale build up, pre-infusion feature ensure maximum flavor and aroma extraction
- Pre-infusion feature ensure maximum flavor and aroma extraction, programmed to notify users when care is required
- Generous two liter water tank, 250 g airtight, UV-proof coffee bean container, 15 bar pump pressure
- Low energy consumption – standby mode activates after one hour of idle time, rapid steam technology and movable metal pannarello steam wand
- Self-rinse cycle, stainless steel front panel and cup stand, chrome plated finish, telescopic coffee dispenser