The Gama Sonic Weston solar light fixture model GS-53FPW-PIR is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This rustproof cast-aluminum solar lantern with a sleek, timeless design and a powder-coated black finish makes a stylish addition to your homes exterior. It includes all the hardware for three styles of mounting: as a wall sconce; on flat surfaces, such as pillars or columns; or at the top of a 3 in. Dia lamp post. No electrical wiring is required. The Weston's internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits any of the four integrated solar panels. At dusk, 6 bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 75 Lumens for up to 8 hours on a full solar charge. When motion is detected up to 15 ft. away from the fixture, light output doubles in brightness to 150 Lumens for 45 seconds. Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow. The Weston's monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light's replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. For any unexpected issues, the Gama Sonic Weston is covered by a one-year warranty.
- Motion-sensing solar light fixture for 3 in. posts, flat surfaces, or walls features 4 solar panels; 13 LEDs; Gama Sonic's light-enhancing cone reflector
- Automatically turns on at dusk; shines bright-white light at 75 Lumens output for up to 8 hours on full solar charge of the fixture's lithium ion battery pack
- Light output doubles in brightness to 150 Lumens for 45 seconds when motion is detected up to 15 ft. in front of the fixture
- No electrical wiring required for power-just sunlight; integrated monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass
- Made from cast aluminum and real glass; measures 18.5 in. H, 10 in. long and wide for post mount-slightly taller for pier mount, longer for wall mount
- Have questions about outdoor lighting? Check out our helpful guide here.