Let General's High-Performance Video Borescopes be your eyes inside inaccessible or potentially dangerous areas. Uses range from peering into a cylinder head to inspect for engine damage to checking behind a wall for insect infestation. With a diameter of 5.5 mm (0.21 in.), the P16183SM-Mis a longer, soft metal replacement for the standard flexible-obedient probe that comes with General Tools’ DCS1600 and DCS800 systems.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Soft metal construction means the probe does not hold its configured shape, but makes it perfect for inspecting pipes and ducts, even those with bends
- Water, oil and dust-resistant to IP67 standard
- 0.25 to 12 in. D of field
- 320 x 240 pixel (QVGA) camera resolution
- Compatible with the consoles of general’s DCS1600/1600ART, DCS1800/1800ART, DCS800, DCS1700 and DCS2000 systems