The Genesis GJS450 Variable Speed Orbital-Action Jig Saw will be one of the most versatile tools in your tool box. Make rip cuts, crosscuts, bevel cuts and curved cuts in wood, metal and plastic. Choose your speed and your orbital setting to do anything from quick rough cutouts to fine woodworking projects. Variable speed allows you to match the tool to the type of blade you are using and the material you are cutting. Optional orbital action makes the blade move forward as it cuts, so it cuts more quickly and aggressively (the cut will also be rougher). A quick-change blade system means no tools are needed to change blades. Any T-Shank style blade will fit into your Genesis Jig Saw. We include 3 blades to get you started (wood, metal and plastic).
- Quick-change blade change system
- 4-position orbital action
- Dial-controlled variable speed
- 1-1/4 in. dust port for vacuum adaptor
- Includes rip fence, 1 blade for steel, 1 blade for wood, 1 blade for plastic, vacuum adaptor and allen wrench
- 2 year limited warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs