Lithi-Tek LS 9500 is the most advanced, industrial strength, penetrating concrete and masonry waterproofing sealer ever formulated. This unique formula incorporates leading molecular nanotechnology, putting an end to water and moisture migration through any porous cementitious substrate. Lithi-Tek LS 9500 is a uniquely transparent, blended formula with added enzymes and surfactants that aide in accelerating a deeper penetrating disbursement. Thus eliciting a more effective, uniformed chemical reaction between this formula and the concrete / masonry substrate it’s being applied to. Surpassing anything else on the market the Lithi-Tek LS 9500 treats and seals from the inside out; strengthening the concrete as well as providing an oleophobic environment on the surface that will not chip, flake, and delaminate or breakdown with UV light exposure.
- Concentrated: 1-gal. makes 5-gal. and covers up to 1000 sq. ft. 2 coats are recommended
- Resists water and moisture intrusion, becomes an integral part of the concrete, forming a complete body of strength and durability with 100% of the results occurring below the surface, penetrates deeply and seals concrete’s capillary tracts and shrinkage cracks reducing the growth of mold and mildew and the spread of radon
- Effectively resists hydrostatic pressure and the spread of vapor transmission, increases concrete’s compressive strength, combats Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR), efflorescence attacks are reduced
- Seals hairline and shrinkage cracks rather than merely masking or bridging them, waterproofing properties remain intact even if the surface is damaged
- Dries clear, the color and look of the concrete will not change after sealing resulting in 100% transparent surface, easy to apply, labor-cost effective, nontoxic, no VOC’s and no harmful fumes, not to be used on cinderblocks/concrete blocks, use the Siloxa-Tek 8500