Siloxa-Tek 8505 is the most innovative product ever formulated. A proprietary blend of silane/siloxanes and a proprietary stain repellent additive, this clear penetrating sealer not only prevents staining, oil penetration, deicing salt and freeze-thaw damage, but its hydrophobic nature resists moisture intrusion and vapor transmission. This is the go to choice to seal any concrete, brick, or masonry based substrate especially driveways, garages and patios.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Provides excellent oil repellency resisting staining, makes oil and grease easier to remove from treated surfaces decreasing maintenance requirements, physically and chemically bonds to substrates increasing the lifespan and making cleaning easier; reducing maintenance costs
- Prevention from freeze-thaw attack and ASR by preventing the ingress of water, prevents further damage to reinforced concrete by limiting the substrate water content, chloride and other aggressive salts, provides increased protection as a hydrophobic barrier to prevent future penetration of water and soluble aggressive agents through a crack
- Provides protection from spilling and pitting as a result of aggressive salts and chlorides, no change in appearance of the substrate; the treated surface does not become glossy, alkali resistant, freeze-thaw or de-icing salt resistant, UV resistant, reduces vapor transmission
- Water beading (water repellent effect), reduction of dirt pick-up, reduces risk of efflorescence, protection against micro-organism growth, effective penetration depth, seals pores and capillaries while remaining breathable, tack free, durable finish
- No formation of harmful by-products, low VOC’s, supplied ready to use, easy to apply
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT