Use the Halex 1-1/2 in. EMT Compression Connector with Insulated Throat to join a length of EMT to a steel outlet box, load center or other metal enclosure. Its reversible locknut cuts into protective coatings to preserve grounding. Steel-plated compression ring positively bonds conduit to the connector.
- Connects EMT conduit to a steel outlet box, load center or other metal enclosure
- Die-cast high-strength zinc alloy resists corrosion
- Reversible locknut cuts protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity
- UL and CSA safety listings
- For use indoors and in concrete-tight applications