Add exotic beauty to your home with Heritage Mill Natural Straw Cork Tiles. The linear design resembles a bamboo pattern and is the shade of natural cork. In addition to their temperature-insulating properties, cork wall panels possess inherent acoustical qualities that allow musical sounds to ring out in their purest form -- a functional trend becoming increasingly popular in recording studios. Similarly, the sound-absorbing properties of cork will reduce noise transmission between and within rooms, leaving residential and commercial spaces less susceptible to audible interruptions. Truly a renewable resource, cork bark is harvested in a sustainable manner that allows trees to regrow without deteriorating their health.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real cork (Quercus Suber)
- 1/8 in. Thickness x 23-5/8 in. Width x 11-13/16 in. Length
- 11 Tiles Per Pack / 21.31 sq. ft. Per Pack / Pack weight: 5 lb.
- Construction: Cork
- Natural Straw Light Color, Waxed Finish
- Use a high quality contact cement to install
- Appropriate Grade of Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Residential use
- Real cork is used to create a unique look - no two tiles are identical; shade and surface irregularities enhance the organic appeal of this wall covering
- Features a waxed protective finish, real cork layer and cork agglomerate backer
- Qualifies for 5 LEED points: Environmental Quality-Low Emitting, Materials & Resources-Recycled Content (2 points), Rapidly Renewable Materials, Innovation in Design
- May be cleaned with a barely damp cloth or vacuum cleaner hose attachment
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Call 1-800-258-5758 for a free sample