Hinkley Landscape Lighting's line-voltage products offer the lighting professional a more powerful landscape lighting option. line-voltage systems operate with more power than their low-voltage counterparts and can accommodate larger lamps, with much Higher Wattage, creating a significant light output from a small number of fixtures. This fixture accepts up to a 9-Watt CFL light bulb (sold seperately). Installation by a professional will ensure the line-voltage system functions properly. Local code requirements should be consulted.
- Faceplate dimensions are 10 in. W x 3.5 in. H
- Housing dimensions are 8 in. L x 4.13 in. D
- Accepts up to a 9-Watt CFL light bulb (not included)
- Die-cast aluminum face plate and aluminum housing in a bronze powder coat finish
- Installation of a 120-Volt fixture requires a licensed electrical contractor and must comply with local codes
- Fixtures are ETL listed with a wet rating