Hand Scraped High Density Fiberboard (HDF) 3/8 in. Bamboo Flooring is a unique construction that retains superior strength and durability. This flooring has an excellent body for modern and classic homes. The prefinished flooring has a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish providing protection from everyday wear. This product has achieved Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. This Bamboo Flooring style will provide many years of comfort in your home.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- 3/8 in. Thick x 4-3/4 in. Wide x 47-1/4 in. Length Planks
- 24.94 sq. ft. / case. Case weight: 41.5 lb.
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished Bamboo Cafe, Medium Color, Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have a micro beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1400
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating, Glue-down
- Residential use
- 35 year residential warranty
- Do not forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Please use Internet# 204306429 to order a Take Home Sample of this product